Some Common Natural Home Remedies
The fast lifestyle that we lead today has taken a toll on our health. It is impossible to come across a person who is not suffering from any health issues, be it something as common as cold or dandruff or as severe as depression and diabetes. And when you suffer from any such condition, you rush to a doctor. However, the truth is that there are some natural remedies that work really well and can help you deal with the situation.
Some home remedies using natural products
• If you have a running nose and throat ache accompanied by headache, you are most likely suffering from common cold. And if you are, you can use some natural health products for relief. You can use lemon. Take a glass of warm water, add a dash of lemon juice and honey and drink it. It will give you instant relief.
• You can raid your kitchen cabinet for ginger and make yourself some ginger soup; it is a very old remedy for common cold. For some added goodness, you can chop up some cloves and add to the soup.
• Orange peel can help in reducing the severity of acne. You will have to pound the orange peel with some water and apply the paste on the acnes.
• Mint juice and coriander works very well to reduce acne. You can mix some mint juice with turmeric and apply on the affected areas. A mixture of coriander juice and turmeric can be equally effective as well. Both coriander and mint juice work against blackheads also.
• A paste of fenugreek leaves should be applied on the acne overnight and washed with cold water the next morning. Acne will disappear really quickly.